The range also includes one vegetarian and one plant-based dish and, unlike standard ready meals, because Jess Cooks products don’t include the pasta/rice side, you get better value (i.e. higher protein content) and the flexibility to offer your customers their choice of side.
Jess Cooks are on a mission to “banish the beige” that currently dominates children’s menus, whilst making it easier for food service providers to offer kids more exciting, healthier, flavour-packed meals when they eat out.
Every pack of Jess Cooks…
- Is bursting with delicious flavours and textures
- Is packed full of at least three types of added veg
- Is made with 100% British meat, traceable from farm to fork (apart from the veggie ones!)
- Is low in salt and contains no added sugar
- Contains no artificial ingredients
Remove sleeve and pierce film lid. Cook on full power for two minutes, stir well, then cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Remove sleeve and film lid. Cover the tray with foil and place on a baking tray. Cook in the centre of a preheated oven at 180C fan for 25 – 30 minutes. Stir well before serving.