The new way to sell premium food and drink products
Comesto Sales terms and conditions
Your Profile Page
We will email you a link to your Comesto Profile Page so that you can approve all of your brand and product details before going live on Comesto.co.uk
Pricing, Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) and Shipping
A – Pricing*
This is the price Comesto will advertise the product for.
B – Minimum Order Quantity
This is the minimum number of cases accepted per order you have advised to us.
C – Invoice
We will ask you for an invoice equivalent to 80% of the value of ‘A’, this will be the payment we send you and the sales value you should use for your own accounting purposes.
D – Shipping
Because you are shipping directly, you will also need to account for the cost of shipping the goods to the customer from the payment we send you.
Once you have approved your profile and all brand and product details, we will:
- Publish your profile live on Comesto.co.uk.
- Promote your brand and products to our buyers and through our network of agents.
- Manage incoming orders, including payment processing.
- Our systems will generate order notification to you and request an invoice for payment for the value of ‘C’ (see above).
- You can choose to be paid prior to shipment for peace of mind (our suppliers like to do this initially before progressing on to monthly payments).
- Our system will remind you of orders in the system and/or invoices to be raised so as to avoid missing any.
- We will provide information from our systems so that you can see your order and invoice totals at any given time.
This is our contract with you and any changes by either party need to be notified in writing 30 days prior to any change.
*All prices shown are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Please complete the form below to say you have read and understood the terms of sale accompanying your profile page.